Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Tuesday Night Triples

NEW BECKENHAM BOWLS CLUB

CLUB EVENING,TUESDAY NIGHT TRIPLES - 2024

Dear Members

The start of the outdoor Bowls season is fast approaching, and I hope that you are all eager to participate in the club’s  planned events in the coming summer months.

The club has a very busy schedule with regards to fixtures, for the coming season, but I hope as many of you as possible will support your club evening, which will continue to be held every Tuesday.

The evening will be organized differently this year. There will not be a competition, as in previous years. It will take the format, that if you turn up on the evening, you will get a game.

This, I hope, will encourage the new members to come along, and get some experience of playing and enjoying games, but not feel under any pressure.

Thus, depending on the numbers present on the evening, games of Singles, Doubles, Triples or Rinks will be organized.

Teams will be selected at random on the evening.

Games will be sixteen ends, with one on the first two ends.

Our first club evening is Tuesday, 16th May, at 1800hrs. Please arrive no later than the time stated, if possible, as this will give us time to draw the teams, and get started no later than 1815hrs.

Members need to be mindful, that there are no designated stewards this year, so please could everyone help with putting out and clearing away the equipment, both when you arrive and after the game, respectively.

There will not be any after games snacks provided this year, but there is always the Club House Bar, with drinks, crisps, and some snacks to purchase. Propping up the bar after your game is always a pleasant sociable time to end the evening.

If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact me—Tel. 02086631376 or   07979368350.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible, and hope that the newer members will take advantage of coming on the club evening, as often as possible , as it’s a great opportunity to get to know fellow club members.

With Regards

Cecelia